Saturday, August 1, 2009

Going once, going twice, gone!

About a year ago, my daughter asked me to sell her Wii on Ebay. Even though I had made a purchase or two in the past, selling was new to me. Needless to say, Wiis were still rare and the sale went smoothly for the right price.

I am now at a point in my life where I am trying to rid myself of the clutter I have accumulated over the years. What better way than to put my junk on the internet's best garage sale site?

Dipping my toe in, I listed five of my Shelia's. I had no idea what to expect, or what to charge for shipping, so I let the bids start at $.99 with shipping of $4.95 per house. Bidding ends tomorrow about 10am EST.

I have looked at my merchandise several times a day for the past 9 days, and even though a handful of people are "watching" the items, no bids were placed UNTIL TODAY. Hey, these things might not sell for more than a couple of dollars each, but I am taking great pleasure in fantasizing a bidding war in the last 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment