Thursday, February 5, 2009

"LOST"

Because of my crazy work schedule I find it difficult to get wrapped up in ongoing television dramas. But several years ago something intrigued me about "Lost" and I have watched it faithfully since the first episode.

Oh yeah, the first season was magnifique! The second season good, the third season dumb, the fourth season showed improvement. But this final season, oh my gawd. Things are moving so fast, it is impossible to keep up with the web of characters, but every time you think you have it all straight in your head, you get hit with something like last night's closing line (Jump to the 1:20 mark on the video)


BAM! I wonder which characters in this series are truly guilty, and which are truly innocent. We may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment