Monday, January 12, 2009

Celebrity Worship

Guys are going to think "nope, chick thing" but this applies to you, too. Just substitue the name "Kate Winslet" with "Tim Tebow" and there is no difference.

Anyhoo, I can't pass up my favorite websites:
perezhilton.com
eonline.com
tmz.com
wwtdd.com
Nor can I ignore People, US weekly, Entertainment Weekly, et al.

Every few days seeing a new picture and hearing a disgusting tale regarding the living corpse that is Amy Winehouse fuels me more than the random reinforcements offered to rats in mazes. I have been cheering for Jennifer Aniston the past few weeks - only because I feel emotionally invested in the personal drama and lives of people I have never met.

Last night was the first night in my favorite season of the year: Awards! The fashions at the Golden Globes, Emmys and Oscars are amazing. The one thing I miss terribly (and you might not agree, but I luvs them) - Joan and Melissa Rivers' Red Carpet coverage. Oh well, we can't have everything.

So here we go with today's guilty pleasure. I invite you to stand in awe at the vision of Drew Barrymore. (que music - Fergie singing G-L-A-M....O-R-OUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment