Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Convertible


About 5 years ago, I bought a 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible. I had already passed the 40 year mark, and I always wanted a convertible car.

I did my research. Both Mustangs and the Toyota Solaras had convertibles in my price range, but the back seats were itty-bitty. Why have a convertible if you can't have a party in it?

Overall its been a decent car. 22mpg, few mechanical problems. I could have gotten something more affordable and practical, but I've always been forced to be practical. Practical is not fun and life is too short not to have fun.

So when the weather is a sunny 65 degrees, you will see me driving around, the hair blowing everywhere and not feeling the least bit guilty that I'm soaking up some Vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment